*Available for US Shipment Only.
Key Features of the K2 Revival Griffon Schizofrantic Skis w/ Marker Griffon Schizofrantic Bindings Black/Blue/Purple:
he all-new 2010-11 K2 Revival ski is the comp ski of choice for Factory Team athletes. It's rock solid Twin Tech construction combined with ABSorb Sidewalls makes this ski stable enough to rip any terrain forward and to handle the toughest of landings switch. The Revival's all-new Jib Rocker Technology combined with bi-directional taper makes this twin tip ski easier to maneuver for effortless presses and butters on a variety of features forward or switch.
- Performance: Powder: 40% Park: 60 %
- Sizes: 159, 164, 169, 174, 179
- Tip/Waist/Tail Width (mm): 121/90/115
- Radius: 20m@ 179/Bi-Directional Taper
- Construction: Twin Tech with Vertical ABSorb Sidewall
- Core: Fir, Aspen
- Binding Options: Options: Griffon Schizo Frantic or Flat