Break into the big time with the Rossignol Star 7 Skis! The style of female freeriding is on a move to the top and your goal is to make a big time impact on the ever evolving sport of skiing with your unique flair. These Rossignol skis are built with a centered sidecut that quickly cuts through varying terrain, as well as air tips that reinforce strength and durability, while also providing torsional rigidity for enhanced responsiveness. With an extremely light profile and Paulownia wood core enhancing these skis, the Rossignol Star 7s are ready for the adventure of a lifetime!
- SIDECUT: 140-116-130
- RADIUS: 20.8m (188)
- SIZES: 162, 170, 178, 188
- Centered Sidecut: features a unique tapering of tip and tail with short sidecut directly underfoot
- Deep radius gives edge grip and power underfoot while short length of sidecut allows easy steering and playfulness
- Air TIP: Patented air-honeycomb design, reinforced for durability and torsional rigidity
- Ultra-lightweight for reduced swing weight and enhanced maneuverability
- Ultra-lightweight, Paulownia wood core reduces weight by 20%
- Enhanced agility, maneuverability and easier touring
- Powerful downhill performance
- Diago fiber laminate
- Sandwich Laminate
- Wood cores with metal and/ or high tech laminates provide ultimate stability, power and durability
- Traditional sidewalls apply direct pressure to the edges for increased precision and edging power free V.A.S. Increased stability, control and snow contact
- Smoothes rocker/ camber transition, reducing "tip flap"