*Available for US Shipment Only.
With more X Games gold medals in the last decade than any other ski, the Rossignol Scratch Skis deliver the ultimate in freestyle performance. The Jib Tip design provides a rounder tip profile, making for effortless pipe and park transitions even while skiing switch so you're able to make things look smooth and stylish during take-off and landing. Its camber underfoot delivers power, energy, and edge control for shredding groomers while the Scratch's subtle rockered tip and tail design delivers maximum versatility in all terrain and snow types.
Key Features of the Rossignol Scratch Skis:
- Power Turn Camber: 100% Classic High Camber Underfoot delivers power, energy and edge grip for groomed run performance. Stores energy and provides explosive snap and boost
- Jib Tip: Rounder Tip shape and profile is designed for pipe and park transitions and skiing switch. Rubber layer for shock absorption and durability
- JAS Jib Absorption System: Rubber layer between sidewall and edge for shock absorption extra thick layer of rubber sandwiched in the tip and tail to absorb landing shocks and increase durability
- Extended Sidecut: Sidecut continues beyond contact point where tip and tail rocker start as speeds and edge angles increase more sidecut is engaged for powerful full-length edge grip at lower speeds and edge angles sidecut is less engaged for more maneuverability and ease
- Mini Cap: Ultra durable construction built with wood cores, 30° sidewalls, fiberglass and high-tech laminates. Mini Cap roSSiTop strengthens the top of the ski increasing durability. 30° inclined sidewalls improve swing weight and reduce ski's overall weight, enhancing edging and durability
- Structure: Minicap
- Core: Wood/ Microcell
- Laminates: Wrs
- Sidecut: 116/ 84/ 109
- Radius: 21.4m @ 181
- Size: 160, 167, 174, 181
- Recommended: Axial; 120 L