*Available for US Shipment Only.
Key Features of the Rossignol Scratch Skis:
Rossignol's jib skis have ruled parks and pipes around the world as much as any brand over the last 10 years, winning more X Games gold medals than anyone else along the way. Now they feature new rocker technology and new shapes. Whether you ski the park, jib rails, hit backcountry booters or love skiing pow, our team-approved jib skis will exceed your expectations.
- Power Turn Camber: 100% classic high camber underfoot delivers power, energy, and edge grip for groomed run performance. Stores energy and provides explosive snap and boost
- Jib Tip: rounder tip shape and profile is designed for pipe and park transitions and skiing switch. Rubber layer for shock absorption and durability
- JAS Jib Absorption System: Rubber layer between sidewall and edge for shock absorption extra thick layer of rubber sandwiched in the tip and tail to absorb landing shocks and increase durability
- Extended Sidecut: Sidecut continues beyond contact point where tip and tail rocker start as speeds and edge angles increase more sidecut is engaged for powerful full-length edge grip at lower speeds and edge angles sidecut is less engaged for more maneuverability and ease
- Mini Cap: Ultra durable construction built with wood cores, 30 degree sidewalls, fiberglass and high-tech laminates. Mini cap roSSiTop strengthens the top of the ski increasing durability. 30degrees inclined sidewalls improve swing weight and reduce ski's overall weight, enhancing edging and durability
- Structure: Minicap
- Core: Wood/Microcell
- Laminates: Wrs
- Sidecut: 116/84/109
- Radius: 21.4M @ 181
- Size: 160, 167, 174, 181
- Recommended: Axial; 120 L