The Force has unbridled maneuverability, yet it holds true mid-carve and provides confidence to skiers linking their first perfectly carved turns together. A forgiving flex combined with Catch-Free Rocker makes learning to ski easier than ever. All of this combined with a modest price tag leaves no excuse not to get out there and give it a go.
- CATCH FREE ROCKER: Easy initiation, versatility, agility. This elevated tip and tail assures effortless initiation at slow speeds, stability throughout the turn, and a predictable release from the turn. Simply put, Catch-free Rocker provides confidence, control, and ease for developing skiers.
- MOD TECHNOLOGY: High-Performance Suspension System Mod functions by absorbing vibrations and impact loads along the entire ski, providing stronger edge-hold and a higher degree of power and control. Mod is a secondary core that flexes and moves on top of the primary core, allowing the overall ski flex to be unaffected.
- GLASS WEB: Enveloping the Mod structure in a secondary glass weave for additional torsional rigidity provides a more forgiving and versatile version of the Carbon Web.
- MOD MONIC: A Focused Mass-DampenerThe Monic is a solid zinc mass that works in conjunction with the Mod structure to focus mass-dampening at a targeted location.
- CAP CONSTRUCTION: Durable and lightweight "cap" skis are built by a sophisticated molding process that envelopes the core and internal materials with the top layer of the ski. Used throughout our ski line, cap constructions can be assembled with a variety of different cores. These variations, such as glass and/or metal materials, are the determining factors of the skis'' performance.
- Sidecut: 118/74/103