Key Features of the Fischer RX Fire Skis w/ FP9 Bindings:
Fischer RX Fire FP9 Skis 2012: Unlimited skiing fun on any piste, the Fischer RX Fire FP9 is perfectly tuned for use on the slopes with the smoothest ride possible in a lightweight design. The RX Fire offers top stability, ideal power transfer, and a wood core construction with Titanal shell for extreme response. The RX Fire enables the skier to carve down the hills with extremely tight arcs.
- Core and Flex Pattern:Fiber Tech containing special glass fibres, network with harmonious bending properties. The ski stands out through excellent turning action.
- Construction:Air Power core with less density - the reduced ski weight means easier handling and less energetic skiing.
- Shape:Directional shape // Flat tail
- Dimensions:14m @ 160cm 114/70/100
- Binding:RS 10 Powerrail Binding // DIN: 3 - 10 // Powerrail specific binding for lower placement on the ski and improved power transfer. // The 180? release reacts in almost all fall directions. // Protects ligaments and tendons - particularly in the knee
- Tip Width (mm):114
- Waist Width (mm):70
- Tail Width (mm):100
- Ability Level:Intermediate - Advanced
- Core Material:Wood
- Rocker Type:Camber
- Tail Type:Flat
- Turning Radius:14m @ 160cm
- Warranty:2 years