*Available for US Shipment Only.
The K2 Press Ski features a feather-light cap construction for reduced swing weight and a durable wood core to handle all the abuse you give it. Its Jib Rocker profile ensures its buttery feel while its stability underfoot and deeper sidecut will have you carving smooth arcs in between features. The Press remains quite possibly the most durable price point ski available anywhere.
Key Features of the K2 Press Skis:
- Built with Jib Rocker
- Tip/Tail Hardware
- Park Flex Pattern
- Swap Base
- PERFORMANCE: All-Mountain: 40%, Park: 60%
- CONSTRUCTION: Triaxial Braided Cap, Aspen Core
- RADIUS: 23m @ 179/ Directional Taper
- RECOMMENDED BINDING OPTIONS: 10.0 Free (not included)
- Tip/Waist/Tail Width: 113/85/104