*Available for US Shipment Only.
This women''s specific ski is lightweight enough for the budding park skier looking for her first twin-tip ski, yet stable and forgiving enough for the more advanced skier. With a smaller footprint and All-Terrain Rocker, this ski will conduct itself perfectly on any terrain that the resort serves up.
Key Features of the K2 Missconduct Skis:
- ALL TERRAIN ROCKER: ROCKER: Easy initiation, versatility, agility. All-Terrain Rocker features an elevated tip for variable and soft snow performance, as well as camber underfoot for power, energy, and edge-hold in firmer conditions. Simply put, All-Terrain Rocker offers versatility and ease in all snow conditions.
- DIRECTIONAL TAPER: Moderately wider tip than tail maximizes the skis performance in the forward direction. This means the ski makes a slightly different arc when skiing switch.
- TRIAXIAL BRAIDING: Triaxial braiding consists of braiding fiberglass around a wood core to provide torsional rigidity for added control. Developed in 1988 by K2 engineers, the patented triaxial braiding machine interlocks strands of fiberglass around a milled wood core. While flex and torsion vary depending on the wood, Triaxially braided skis share the common traits of ease, forgiveness, responsiveness, and energy in both expert and entry level skis.
- BIOFLEX CORE: All of our women''s skis use a combination of fir and spruce in a unique core known as BioFlex, a process where a dense fir core underfoot is fused with lightweight spruce at the tip and tail to reduce swing-weight. With the Alliance''s involvement, K2 developed this technology specifically for women: lightweight and easy to maneuver, yet sturdy and high-performance.
- TWIN TECH SIDEWALLS: This new Twin Tip specific construction process increases the durability of sidewall skis. A traditional sidewall construction produces a 90-degree angle where the top material and sidewall meet. The Twin Tech construction actually rolls the top material into the sidewall reducing the angle that is prone to abuse.
- TWIN TIP SPECIFIC SKI SHAPES: Unlike other categories in the K2 line, our twin tips are designed to ski in both directions. The demand for products that perform increasingly well either way is now the norm. K2 has exceeded that challenge by developing unique radius and taper angles to maximize the skis'' bi-directional performance.
- PLATES AND RIVETS: K2 tip and tail rivets have evolved to allow the addition of a pre-cut climbing skin onto the ski for all your backcountry access needs.
- ABSORB - ABS /URETHANE HYBRID SIDEWALLS: This horizontal sidewall construction sandwiches a urethane layer in between ABS for shock ABSorption, lessening the impact of harsh landings to the rider. Urethane is used under foot to maximize dampening, but ABS is used toward the tip and tail to maximize performance and edge control.
- 3.5 MM EDGES: Factory Team skis use thick, durable steel edges. It is far more resistant to cracking for a more durable, longer lasting ski.
- Sidecut: 118/85/109