*Available for US Shipment Only.
Key Features of the K2 Domain Skis:
This precision jib tool thrives in the park
The domain is built with park-specific core profile and center-only mounting position creating a ski that has a light swing-weight off kickers, spinning on and off rails, or riding transitions regardless of direction. The symmetrical sidecut keeps your riding style smooth with consistent arcs while its even flex and Jib rocker allow you to lock into presses and butters like never before.
- Performance: Powder: 10% Park: 90 %
- Radius: 21M @ 179/Symmetrical Taper
- Baseline: Jib Rocker -0% Camber/20% Rocker
- Construction: Twin Tech With Vertical Abs Sidewall
- Core: Fir, Aspen
- Features: Symmetrical Design