*Available for US Shipment Only.
The symmetrical Domain dominates the whole park. The Jib Rocker profile gives you a stable landing platform underfoot and buttery tips and tails for those focused on tech rail-trickery. From switch lips and hardway on''s to 4-pretz-2s and Super-Feds, the Domain lets you mash out your tailpresses, enhances butters, banged-out manuals, and shuffles. If you''re still reading and comprehending this, you may have just found your perfect ski.
Key Features of the K2 Domain Skis w/ 10.0 Free Bindings:
- Built with Jib Rocker
- Symmetrical sidecut
- Tip/Tail Hardware
- Park Flex Pattern
- Swap Base
- PERFORMANCE: All-Mountain: 20%, Park: 80%
- CONSTRUCTION: TwinTech Sidewall-Triaxial, Braided Aspen Core
- RADIUS: 21m @ 179/ Symmetrical Taper
- BINDING OPTIONS: 10.0 Free
- Tip/Waist/Tail Width: 115/90/115