*Available for US Shipment Only.
‘Go big or go home' is the Rossignol Sprayer Skis motto. The Sprayers will give you so much power going out of the pipe, off a lip, or even off a cliff if you take it to the backcountry. 100% camber with Power Turn Camber, that will give you excellent edge grip for an eruptive takeoff. The Jib Absorption System will absorb all the impurities that usually make your boots shake and your teeth rattle. Also, the Mini Cap make these bad boys indestructible. So the Rossignol Sprayer Skis have pretty much everything needed to rule the park, all you need to do is learn the tricks.
Key Features of the Rossignol Sprayer Skis:
- Power Turn Camber: 100% classic high camber underfoot delivers power, energy, and edge grip for groomed run performance. Stores energy and provides explosive snap and boost
- Jib Tip: rounder tip shape and profile is designed for pipe and park transitions and skiing switch. Rubber layer for shock absorption and durability
- JAS Jib Absorption System: Rubber layer between sidewall and edge for shock absorption extra thick layer of rubber sandwiched in the tip and tail to absorb landing shocks and increase durability
- Extended Sidecut: Sidecut continues beyond contact point where tip and tail rocker start as speeds and edge angles increase more sidecut is engaged for powerful full-length edge grip at lower speeds and edge angles sidecut is less engaged for more maneuverability and ease
- Mini Cap: Ultra durable construction built with wood cores, 30 degree sidewalls, fiberglass and high-tech laminates. Mini cap roSSiTop strengthens the top of the ski increasing durability. 30degrees inclined sidewalls improve swing weight and reduce ski's overall weight, enhancing edging and durability
- Structure: Rossitop Cap
- Core: Wood
- Laminates: Fiberglass
- Sidecut: 110/80/103
- Radius: 22.8M @ 178
- Size: 138, 148, 158, 168, 178
- Recommended: Axium 100 L