*Available for US Shipment Only.
Get out and get flying with the K2 A.M.P. Force Skis with Marker M3 10.0 Bindings! Fresh powder has been falling and it's about time you jump in on the action. The K2 A.M.P. Force skis are your ticket to a season of fun and adventure, and feature full length cap construction that adds incredible amounts of strength. They also come standard with mod technology that absorbs heavy impacts and eats up the choppy bumps while you're charging hard down the hill. What more could you need in a ski setup that the K2 A.M.P. Force Skis with Marker M3 10.0 Bindings can't provide?
Key Features of the K2 A.M.P. Force Skis with Marker M3 10.0 Bindings:
- CATCH FREE ROCKER: This elevated tip and tail assures effortless initiation at slow speeds, stability throughout the turn and a predictable release from the turn.
- MOD TECHNOLOGY: High-Performance Suspension System Mod functions by absorbing vibrations and impact loads along the entire ski, providing stronger edge-hold and a higher degree of power and control. Mod is a secondary core that flexes and moves on top of the primary core, allowing the overall ski flex to be unaffected.
- GLASS WEB: Enveloping the Mod structure in a secondary glass weave for additional torsional rigidity provides a more forgiving and versatile version of the Carbon Web.
- MOD MONIC: A Focused Mass-DampenerThe Monic is a solid zinc mass that works in conjunction with the Mod structure to focus mass-dampening at a targeted location.
- CAP CONSTRUCTION: Durable and lightweight "cap" skis are built by a sophisticated molding process that envelopes the core and internal materials with the top layer of the ski. Used throughout our ski line, cap constructions can be assembled with a variety of different cores. These variations, such as glass and/or metal materials, are the determining factors of the skis' performance.
- Sidecut: 118/ 74/ 103