The Dynastar Cham 87 Skis are the weapon of choice for aggressive female skiers looking to conquer the entire mountain with power and style. The new Levitation Profile strikes the perfect balance between float, maneuverability and stability. The progressive 5-Point Sidecut features reverse sidecut in the tip and tail with traditional sidecut underfoot, for effortless maneuverability and lively, responsive feel in all snow conditions. Long rocker from tip through the fore body of the ski allows you to keep your tips up powder or crud with minimal effort while the camber underfoot gives you the power and edge hold to carve aggressively on even the firmest snow. The Cham 87 is a perfect choice for advanced to expert skiers.
- Radius: 11m
- Wight: 1460 g/ski
- Size: 152,159,166,172
- Sidecut: 127 - 87 - 103
- Reinforcements: 100% Fiber
- 60% Powder/ 40% All-Mountain
- Rec. Binding(not included): NX 11 W B100
- Levitation Profile: The combination of a 5 point sidecut, extra long tip rocker, traditional camber underfoot and narrower «pin-tail» produces the reliability and versatility that are essential in freeride.
- Lightness: A ski incorporating all of Dynastar''s ski mountaineering expertise to create a light weight without compromising on performance.
- OFG: Working with guides and riders in Chamonix to develop our skis is an integral part of Dynastar''s DNA. Producing our skis in the Chamonix valley was an obvious choice. It is also a guarantee of quality and control over production processes.
- Paulownia Wood Core: The Paulownia wood core reduces the weight of the skis by 25%. Dynastar combines this wood with fibers developed by the race department to guarantee optimal skiability and performance.
- Sandwich: Sandwich construction with full-length straight sidewalls, for maximum precision and performance.
- Tip Rocker: Moderate rocker at the tip only. For easier pivoting on flat skis with a smooth and forgiving feel in the turns. The rise is designed so that once the ski is on its edge, the ski works in the turn providing full-length edge contact.