*Available for US Shipment Only.
Leave your mark on the mountain and lay tracks in new places. rossignol completely revolutionized powder skiing with its "game- changing" women's freeride skis. The women's s-series brought the surfy playfulness of powder skiing to the masses with its world-renowned blend of float and versatility. powder turn rocker delivers fatigue-free maneuverability, effortless steering and instant speed control, making powder skiing easier and more fun. Centered sidecut provides versatility and edging power not found in other wide-waisted, rockered skis. the women's s-series simply "ups" your game whether chasing private powder stashes, poaching backcountry pow, discovering the sidecountry, or surfing through secret glades. explore the boundaries and leave your mark...
Key Features of the Rossignol Sassy 7 Skis:
- Sidecut : 119-92-110
- Radius : 23.0 m (170)
- Powder turn rocker: for: elite through intermediate skiers who want to maximize their experience in natural snow and deep powder
- 50% low camber underfoot50% high rocker at the tip and tail
- Camber underfoot delivers power, energy, and edge grip for performance on groomed snow
- High rocker tip delivers more floatation and effortless powder skiing
- High rocker tail is pin-shaped for easier steering in powder and instant speed control
- Centered sidecut: sidecut features a unique tapering of tip and tail with short sidecut directly underfoot
- Deep radius gives edge grip and power underfoot while short length of sidecut allows easy steering and playfulness
- Spoon tip: spoon shaped tip for maximum floatation
- Tip profile is tapered for effortless tracking in deep snow
- Sandwich laminate: wood cores with high tech laminates provide ultimate stability, power and durability
- Traditional sidewalls apply direct pressure to the edges for increased precision and edging power