*Available for US Shipment Only.
Change up your ride this season with the Rossignol Sassy 7 Skis! When the Rossignol company created the Sassy they packed it with only the best technology to help rocket you to the top of your game in absolutely no time flat. The 2013 Sassy 7 is an ideal all-mountain ski that comes highly recommended for powder skiing with a 92mm underfoot waist width for floating through the backcountry crud. Rossignol has also engineered this high end ski to have a perfect combination of camber and rocker profiles, keeping you afloat and providing a nice pop that will have you cruising smooth with every riding session.
Key Features of the Rossignol Sassy 7 Skis:
- Sidecut: 119-92-110
- Radius: 23.0m (170)
- Powder turn rocker: for elite through intermediate skiers who want to maximize their experience in natural snow and deep powder
- 50% low camber underfoot/ 50% high rocker at the tip and tail
- Camber underfoot delivers power, energy, and edge grip for performance on groomed snow
- High rocker tip delivers more flotation and effortless powder skiing
- High rocker tail is pin-shaped for easier steering in powder and instant speed control
- Centered sidecut: sidecut features a unique tapering of tip and tail with short sidecut directly underfoot
- Deep radius gives edge grip and power underfoot while short length of sidecut allows easy steering and playfulness
- Spoon tip: spoon shaped tip for maximum flotation
- Tip profile is tapered for effortless tracking in deep snow
- Sandwich laminate: wood cores with high tech laminates provide ultimate stability, power and durability
- Traditional sidewalls apply direct pressure to the edges for increased precision and edging power