*Available for US Shipment Only.
Don't be afraid to show off with the Rossignol Trixie Jib Skis! These 2013 skis have been designed for the female rider who wants to impress in the park with a bag of tricks that rivals everyone else in the game. The Rossignol Trixie model skis are a great introductory set of skis for anyone who needs the extra courage to play with the big boys and girls, yet still wants to be able to lay back and cruise the hill side. The Powder Turn Rocker on the extremities of the ski makes floating pow incredibly simple, and the addition of camber under foot increases edge grip for a ride you aren't soon to forget!
Key Features of the Rossignol Trixie Jib Skis:
- Sidecut: 110/ 80/ 103
- Radius: 20.0m (168)
- Powder turn rocker: for elite through intermediate skiers who want to maximize their experience in natural snow and deep powder
- 50% low camber underfoot/ 50% high rocker at the tip and tail
- Camber underfoot delivers power, energy and edge grip for performance on groomed snow
- High rocker tip delivers more flotation and effortless powder skiing
- High rocker tail is pin-shaped for easier steering in powder and instant speed control
- Centered sidecut: sidecut features a unique tapering of tip and tail with short sidecut directly underfoot
- Deep radius gives edge grip and power underfoot while short length of sidecut allows easy steering and playfulness
- Spoon tip: spoon shaped tip for maximum flotation
- Tip profile is tapered for effortless tracking in deep snow
- Sandwich laminate: wood cores with high tech laminates provide ultimate stability, power and durability
- Traditional sidewalls apply direct pressure to the edges for increased precision and edging power