*Available for US Shipment Only.
Key Features of the Rossignol Temptation 76 Tpi2 Skis w/ Saphir 110 L Bindings:
As the hottest new name among the new breed of all-mountain performance skis, Temptation features all of the latest technologies and designs to deliver more on-trail and off-trail performance, greater versatility and more maneuverability to women of all levels than any other ski ever. Temptation''s unique combination of AutoTurn Rocker, Extended Sidecut, Cascade Tip and wider waist widths delivers easier turning and carving on groomers and in powder, more stability in all conditions, and an enhanced ski experience beyond compare. Never before has an all-mountain ski performed so well and so easily in all terrain types and in any conditions. Women skiers demand more accessible, more versatile, easier high performance. For women of all levels, Temptation delivers the ultimate ski experience.
- Extended Sidecut: Sidecut continues beyond contact point where tip and tail rocker start as speeds and edge angles increase more sidecut is engaged for powerful full-length edge grip. At lower speeds and edge angles sidecut is less engaged for more maneuverability and ease
- AutoTurn Rocker: 70% traditional, high camber underfoot while remaining 30% of the tip and tail feature low rocker. Camber underfoot delivers power, energy, and edge grip for groomed run performance. Subtle rocker tip and tail delivers easy steering and effortless speed control for versatility in any terrain or snow type
- Women''s Wide Plate: New, wider binding platform designed for wide skis (80mm +) increases leverage, enhancing power and precision. Control beam combined with Twin VaS absorbs vibrations and facilitates rebound by directing pressure to the extremities. Tool-free binding enables easy adjustment
- Structure: Rossitop Cap
- Core: Wood
- Laminates: Aramide/Fiberglass
- Sidecut: 121/76/111
- Radius: 15.2M @ 166
- Size: 136, 146, 156, 166
- System: Wtpi2/Saphir 110 L