*Available for US Shipment Only.
The Attraxion series delivers the most versatile, user-friendly performance on-trail women''s ski experience that Rossignol has to offer. With all-conditions waist widths, deep sidecuts, Power Turn on-trail camber and quality constructions, the Attraxion series became our favorite on-trail ski for women in 10-11. Delivering superior edge grip, precise hard snow carved turns, broad turn shapes and incredible ease-of-use, Attraxion meets women''s demands. Attraxion is a favorite among the skiers and ski shops who prefer performance skiing on hard snow and groomed runs.
Key Features of the Rossignol Attraxion Limited Wtpi2 Skis w/ Saphir 90 L Bindings:
- Power Turn Camber: 100% classic high camber underfoot delivers power, energy, and edge grip for groomed run performance. Stores energy and provides explosive snap and boost
- Oversize Sidecut: aggressive oversized tip & tail dimensions give strong edging, power and precision. Wider waist dimensions increase stability and ease turn transition. Combination gives accurate edge feel and unprecedented stability
- Echo: minimal environmentally unfriendly materials, i.e. fewer petroleum based products and lacquers core uses a light poplar wood harvested by the factory from sustainable wood, grown in renewable tree farms
- Women''s Specific Features: Female centers of gravity are positioned lower and further back. Forward mounting position changes female''s stance on the ski and makes the ski lighter for better balance and control. Power ramp interface engineered to raise heel which enhances turn initiation
- Women''s Tip: Lightweight for easy turn initiation and transition. Tip shape aids rolling the ski edge to edge
- Structure: Rossitop Cap
- Core: Microcell
- Laminates: Fiberglass
- Sidecut: 116/72/100
- Radius: 14.8M @ 162
- Size: 132, 142, 152, 162
- System: Wtp12/Saphir 90