Don't miss out on a sweet riding sesh again, with the K2 Supersweet Skis. Get out there and learn to ski with confidence, the catch free rocker shape make it so falling down won't be in the books. With the Supersweet's easy turn initiation, you'll be ripping up the groomers effortlessly and quicker than you had expected. Your K2 Supersweet Skis won't let you miss out on the next sweet day on the hill.
- CATCH FREE ROCKER: ROCKER: Easy initiation, versatility, agility. This elevated tip and tail assures effortless initiation at slow speeds, stability throughout the turn, and a predictable release from the turn. Simply put, Catch-free Rocker provides confidence, control, and ease for developing skiers.
- MARKER K2/ER3 SYSTEM: The all-new Marker K2/ER3 (Energy Response Plate) is designed for advanced and recreational skiers alike. The ER3 is also shorter and less stiff than the men's system, allowing the ski flex to be smoother and reducing the weight by more than a half pound. This system utilizes a new 20% lighter Compact Toe and a fixed Compact2 Heel design to generate more power, precision and quickness underfoot.
- CAP CONSTRUCTION: Durable and lightweight "cap" skis are built by a sophisticated molding process that envelopes the core and internal materials with the top layer of the ski. Used throughout our ski line, cap constructions can be assembled with a variety of different cores. These variations, such as glass and/or metal materials, are the determining factors of the skis' performance.
- WOMEN'S-SPECIFIC MOD STRUCTURE: The optimum location and thickness of mass differs from men to women. The aesthetic look of the Mod shape has also been customized with a softened, more shaped appearance that graphically ties into the design of the skis.
- WOMEN'S-SPECIFIC MOD MONIC: Although the location for this targeted mass dampening is consistent between our men's and women's models, the amount of focused mass is reduced in our women's version. The women's Mod Monic is designed to accent the overall look without sacrificing function.
- Sidecut: 118/74/103