*Available for US Shipment Only.
Stomp out your spot on the hill with the K2 Bad Apple Skis! Some young, high level riders like a little edginess in their ride, and the K2 Bad Apple Ski provides that nasty punch that is ready to put them over the top when it comes to their performance on the hill. This ski is built with an 80% powder rating that makes them ideal for floating over the freshly fallen fluff, but don't be fooled, the Bad Apple certainly holds its own when riding on piste. Also included on these skis is a powder rocker profile that makes turn initiation a breeze, and sets you up for ultimate success each time you get locked in.
Key Features of the K2 Bad Apple Skis:
- Performance: Powder: 80%/ Park: 20%
- Sizes: 139, 149
- Radius: 12m @ 139/ Directional Taper
- Construction: TwinTech Sidewall - Triaxial Braided Aspen/ Paulownia
- Recommended Binding (not included): 10.0 Free
- Features: Twin Tech, Powder Tip, Wood Core, Triaxial Braid
- POWDER ROCKER: ROCKER
- POWDER-SPECIFIC TIP DESIGN: The widest point of a powder tip is 7cm back from the standard contact point.
- TWIN TIP SPECIFIC SKI SHAPES
- TWIN TECH SIDEWALLS
- WOOD CORES
- DIRECTIONAL TAPER
- ABSORB - ABS/ URETHANE HYBRID SIDEWALLS
- PLATES AND RIVETS
- 3.5 MM EDGES
- Sidecut: 128/ 100/ 122