*Available for US Shipment Only.
The lightweight Triax carbon upper is combined with a durable aluminum lower to create a light functional adjustable pole/probe that is ready to support you on your next adventure.
Key Features of the K2 Lockjaw Carbon/Aluminum Probe Ski Poles:
- LockJaw2 Adjustment Mechanism
- Carbon Upper and 7075 Aluminum Lower
- Bubble Vial Inclinometer
- Snow Depth Ruler
- Ultra Lightweight Adventure Grip with Utility Hook
- EVA Shaft Extension
- Molded Strap Technology
- Powder Baskets
- Sizes: Adjustable 105-145 cm (42-58 inches)
- Probe: Lower shafts screw together to form a 200 cm (78 inches) probe
All Gear by: K2